What if you could make a difference in the world with your expertise, experience, and story?
Your knowledge, wisdom, and experience can help people. Write a self-help book to make a difference in other people’s lives.
Self-help is an excellent book genre for a first-time writer to break into. When you write a self-help book, you have the power to help others address their most pressing personal and professional issues, while also finding your success as an author.
Here's what you will learn in this FREE training...
- The 5 keys to writing a successful self-help book
- The 3 habits of successful authors
- How to craft an outline
- How to create a writing schedule
- How to brainstorm book ideas using your expertise and life experiences
- Self-publishing vs traditional publishing